• Need Urine Treatment?
• Need Stain Removal?
• Need Deodorizer and Fabric Protector?
• Or just simply need some cleaning done?
Don & Sons Carpet Cleaning can help you and much more. We clean Upholstery for your Home, Vehicles, RV and your Business. We offer affordable and reasonable prices for everyone - including Military and Seniors!
Don & Sons Carpet Cleaning specializes in Customer Service. We take great joy in serving you!
• Specialized upholstery like: wool, Haitian cotton, velvet and more. All of these require a specialty cleaner in order to protect the fabric.
• Residential Upholstery
• Business Upholstery
• Vehicle Upholstery
• Recreational Vehicle Upholstery
• Truck Mount Unit - Hot Water Extraction Portable Unit - Hot Water Extraction - Dependent Upon Job Location
• Upholstery Tool
• Soap Free Green Products to clean fabric/upholstery
• Some spots and stains require a more aggressive cleaner which will be rinsed out of the fabric/upholstery as soon as it is done doing its job. All products whether green or not green are rinsed out of the fabric when we are finished!
• Free Phone Estimates
• Black Light Inspections
• Spots & Heavily Soiled Areas
• Urine Treatments
• Stain Treatments
• Carpet Protector
• Average drying time for furniture is about one hour. Depending upon the temperature and the humidity. A fan in the room allows the fabric to dry faster.
• Please Vacuum your furniture before we show up for the job. Vacuuming is important to get even better results.
• The door that we use to bring in the hoses will remain open until the cleaning is completed.
• Please make arrangements for pets to be in the back yard or in a room that we are not cleaning.
• We pre-examine areas for upholstery problems
• We pre-treat upholstery that is going to be cleaned
• We pre-treat spots at the technician's discretion
• We rinse the upholstery with the truck-mounted unit, hot water extraction or our portable unit with hot water extraction, using the powerful vacuum of the machine.
• For longer upholstery life and fewer permanent stains, we recommend and offer Fabric Protector.
• If you are not completely satisfied with your upholstery cleaning, call within 3 to 5 days of cleaning and we will come back and Reservice for FREE.
• That's OUR 100% GUARANTEE!
Stains are defined as anything that gets on the Carpet or Upholstery that has DYED the Carpet or Upholstery. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green Stains, Coffee and Tea Stains. Vomit and Urine Stains. The Stains mentioned are Stains that cannot be removed with Conventional Cleaners and Conventional Techniques. Sometimes Cleaners have been previously used to attempt to clean them, but to no avail. Please give us a call so we may answer your questions on specifics. These Stains are time consuming. Stains require special Products and Techniques to remove them.
Urine Treatment is extremely detailed. It can be an inexpensive to extremely expensive experience. Animals can cause a lot of damage to your furniture, carpets, padding and sub-floors. When an animal urinates, they can urinate a little or a lot. An area of urine can be as little as a cup of urine or if your pet continues to go back to that spot and urinate, you can be looking at gallons of urine in one area. We know! Our job is to inspect your upholstery and carpeting with a black light to find all of the problem pet areas. Then we treat each area individually to ensure that when we are finished, all urine is removed from your upholstery and carpet.
Pet Urine CANNOT BE REMOVED WITH REGULAR CARPET CLEANING. A known fact! It is important that you let us know before we show up, that you are dealing with Pet Urine, so that we can discuss the issue with you. Then we have a proper amount of time to inspect, treat, clean and rinse. We do not want you to be surprised at an additional charge for Urine Treatment. We need you to make sure you inform us before the appointment so that we may better serve you!
(SPECIAL NOTE: There are some situations where the pet urine problem cannot be solved by traditional urine treatment of the carpets. This may require removal of carpeting and pad and sealing of the subfloor. This, we will discuss at the time of service, so that you can make an educated decision on the best direction for your needs.)
Don & Sons Carpet Cleaning WILL advise you upon inspection of your carpets, before we start cleaning, if the damage is beyond repair by conventional cleaning methods.
Should you pre-treat urine before we show up? That is a NO. The products that you use may cause our products to be unproductive. Some products can work against each other setting stains and urine.
Deodorizing is required, not because of pets, but because of odors that come off of your pets or food that lingers in the air. Maybe you burned something, smoke odors... basically anything that causes an odor that sits in the air for a long time, absorbs into the carpets, the furniture, walls... etc;, just about everything. Our Deodorizer, when used, eliminates those odors and odor causing bacteria.
Most everyone's question has been: "Does Fabric Protector really work?" YES!! ...and "why"? If you want to save your furniture and allow them to last you a longer amount of time, Fabric Protector is essential! "What does it do?" Fabric Protector, when sprayed on properly, surrounds each individual fiber and keeps dirt and spills from penetrating or dying the actual fibers. Your furniture can be cleaned up, by you, easily without damage.
An Example: Wine or Kool-Aid, which are known stains, when your Upholstery is protected, can be extracted easily with cold water (only). Ask us more about Fabric Protector at your appointment or give us a call! We recommend Fabric Protector for your furniture!!
Below, we have provided a PRICE LIST for our Upholstery Cleaning Services! Affordable and reasonable prices for everyone including Military and Seniors!
There are No Hidden Costs and we provide Professional Expert Services you can count on! If you are not completely satisfied with your Upholstery Cleaning, call within 3 to 5 days of cleaning and we will come back and Reservice for FREE.
That's OUR 100% GUARANTEE!
Our prices are set for basic cleaning only. Please see price list for any additional charges.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
A Couch And A Love Seat
1/3 The Price Of The Upholstery Cleaning!
Has A $15.00 Minimum
* We Pre-Treat Your Upholstery!
* We Use Hot Water Extraction!
* Truck Mount Unit!
* Included Are Spots & Heavily Soiled Areas!
* Pet Urine and Stains Are Extra!
* For Red Stains, Yellow Stains, Orange Stains: Please See Our FAQ’s Page For More Information!
• Love Seat
• Chair or Recliner
• Dining Chairs with NO Backs
• Dining Chairs WITH Backs
• Sectional Couches
• Footstools / Ottomans
$5.00 - $15.00*
• We clean specialized upholstery like: wool, Haitian cotton, velvet and more. All of these require specialty cleaner in order to protect the fabric.
• These also require an additional charge of $50.00 of our normal price.